Mila's Miracle Foundation has gained national and international press attention as Mila's family works to raise $4M to fund a clinical trial to Stop Batten. Click the icons below for the full stories.
- Fox 31, "Governor’s wife joins fight to help family raise $4 million for clinical trial"
- Today Show, "Parents of little girl with rare, deadly disease race time to save her"
- ABC Denver 7, "Longmont girl battles rare disease with no cure in sight"
- Daily Camera, "Photos: Boulder County Girl Diagnosed with Batten Disease"
- Daily Camera Longmont News, "Boulder County family desperate to raise money to combat rare Batten disease"
- The Denver Post, "Family’s struggle with Batten disease mirrors the journey of others fighting rare diseases"
- Fox 31, "Family trying to raise millions to fight daughter’s rare, deadly disease"
- Fox 31, "Charity steps up to help family raise $4 million to find cure for daughter’s deadly disease"
- Daily Mail, "Tragedy of Girl, 6, Who Suffers from Rare Disease that Will Rob Her of Speech, Mobility and Eyesight — and Could Kill Her Before She's a Teen"
For media inquiries, contact Executive Director Amy Phare.